Thursday, March 22, 2012

Week 2

I spend a good deal of time on the internet both at work and at home. I have always known that I needed to be careful about what information I put out on the internet, but have to admit that I wasn't nearly as "internet savvy" as I should be. Learning more about the protocols and more about how the system actually works has been enlightening.

The video that we watched for this weeks writing assignment bought home some good points about protecting our information from would-be identity thieves and those who might have less damaging but equally annoying motivations for stealing our information.

Two of the places that I went for additional information on system security and identity theft are below. They offer some great tips on how to identity thieves gain access to your information and how to keep systems more secure.

Identity Theft


System Security


No comments:

Post a Comment